Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Deal

So a slight change of plans has occurred. The project will not be launched on Kickstarter for another month. I am waiting until March. I am currently in the process of researching and educating myself on the wonders and trials with teaching children photography. Beyond that I am also creating the Best Video Ever... My first shot was a good practice and rough cut, I am now going to reshoot and get more experience and face time with the kids. In other notes the first of February I am going the be a "Visiting Artist" and show the Third graders my chops as a photographic artist. I am quite excited for this presentation and will be spending the next week preparing for this. Following that visit I will teach them a few times about the basics of photography as well at the importance and some tricks to documenting. I am very excited for this and will be taking notes and blogging about my experiences here.

To post another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment